At The Chateau, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and commitment to our valued guests. Having set a new benchmark for a destination spa and being the world’s first organic spa and wellness resort, we are constantly on the lookout for hard working, motivated and talented people to join our team. If you have what it takes to give your best and provide exceptional service, to fulfil your true potential and to reach professional heights you aspire to, please send us your CV with a current photograph of yourself to: email@example.com
- Possess 2 – 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in hospitality
- Willing to work long hours, weekends & public holidays
- Dedicated, hard working & mature
Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Minimum 3 years in fine dining restaurant.
- Experience working in an international destination spa resort would be an added advantage.
- Preferably with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Presentable with excellent communications skills, both written and oral with proficiency in English.
- Well versed with OPERA system.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar capacity in an international destination spa resort or a deluxe 5 star property.
- Possess a pleasant appearance and great personality.
Chef De Cuisine
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Chef de Cuisine in a luxury restaurant, resort or hotel
- Good understanding of managing an international workforce
- Able to implement & follow policies, procedures & HACCP standards
Chef de Partie / Demi Chef
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar capacity with an international 5 stars hotel or resort
- Responsible to maintain the highest Hygiene standards at all times
Guest Service Representative
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar capacity with an international 5 stars hotel or resort
- Must have multi cultural experience, exposed to a variety of different cultures or countries
- Presentable with excellent communication skills in both written & spoken in Japanese / Russian / Arabic / English.
- Well versed with OPERA system would be an added advantage.
Other Positions Available
- Store Supervisor / Receiving Assistant
- Concierge Supervisor / Concierge
- Chauffeur cum Hotel Driver
- Housekeeping Supervisor / Attendant
OPERATION EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT
- Possess 2 - 3 years of administration experience, preferably in hospitality.
- Dedicated, hard working and mature.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Live-In position at the resort.
- Computer literate.
- Able to speak and write English well.
Other Positions Available
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- PR Comm Manager
- Purchasing Executive
- Spa Consultant
- F&B Captain
- Waiter / Waitress
- Landscape Supervisor
- Guest Service Assistant
- Concierge Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Reservation Assistant